The North American Synchrophasor Initiative (NASPI) Work Group meeting will be held in Minneapolis, MN, April 15 - 16, 2020, featuring technical sessions and presentations that showcase innovative applications of synchrophasor technology. We will also feature opportunities associated with wide-area streaming applications of high-speed advanced sensors time-synchronized measurements, including issues associated with inverter-based generation and the ability to maintain essential reliability services.
Hotel and registration information coming soon!
During the NASPI reception in Minneapolis we will be bestowing the distinguished 2019 NASPI Awards. The awards are a way for the NASPI community to recognize individuals and organizations devoting extraordinary levels of time, effort and creativity to the NASPI mission. The awards are meant to show our appreciation for strong contributions to NASPI’s goals, and to foster a community of excellence in the pursuit of advancing synchrophasor technology and utilization. Nominations in the following categories are due February 20, please fill out the nomination form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org – thank you:
- NASPI Volunteer of the Year
- NASPI Control Room Solutions Task Team MVP
- NASPI Data & Network Management Task Team MVP
- NASPI Engineering Analysis Task Team MVP
- NASPI Distribution Task Team MVP
- NASPI Performance Requirements, Standards & Verification Task Team MVP
- NASPI Outstanding Student of the Year – Graduate-level
- NASPI Outstanding Student of the Year – Undergraduate-level
- NASPI Outstanding Utility of the Year